Terms & Conditions
This website and its related services are operated by SEND Network Sdn. Bhd.. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us”, “our” and “SEND” refer to SEND Network Sdn. Bhd.. SEND Network Sdn. Bhd. offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
SEND is an online platform providing a community marketplace that is wholly owned and operated by SEND NETWORK SDN. BHD. (Co. No. 1160039-K). Users who sign up and/or use SEND website, products and its related services are legally and automatically bound to the following terms and conditions without conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, please do not use or access SEND website or any of the services provided on the platform.
By visiting our site and/or purchasing a product or service from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including the additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. The Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read the Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using SEND website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
This platform allows SENDers and/or users to decide whether or not to offer delivery services. SEND provides a platform made solely for/between the SENDers and Users without liability or responsibility to SEND and SEND NETWORK SDN. BHD.
You may not use our products or services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SEND reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without a written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SEND is obligated to provide carrier, transportation or delivery services. This platform allows SENDers and/or users to decide whether or not to offer delivery services. SEND provides a platform made solely for/between the SENDers and Users without liability or responsibility to SEND.
If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, please do not use or access SEND website or any of the services provided on the platform.
Accuracy, completeness and timeliness of information
SEND is not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
Modifications to the service and prices
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Products or services
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. Such products can be defined as our merchandise, promotional items and bundles, and/or even our freebies. The definition of service is the service provided by SEND including our platform, application and etc. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the service will be corrected.
Accuracy of billing and account information
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
We may provide you with the access to third-party tools which we neither monitor nor has any control or input over.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We are not liable for issues arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
User comments, feedback and other submissions
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
Errors, inaccuracies and omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to our descriptions, information, pricing, promotions, offers, fees and charges, transaction times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Disclaimer or warranties; Limitation of liability
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without any notice.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall SEND Network Sdn. Bhd., our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Since some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Lost or damages
We do not provide specific box for shipping. Users are responsible for goods to be properly packaged for delivery. Items such as glass, ceramic, cakes, ice cream, food and fresh flowers should be specially packaged by the users for delivery. We are not responsible for any damage or deformation that occurs upon delivery of such goods.
In the event of loss or damage to your goods caused by negligence or breach of contract on our part, our liability to you is to be assessed as the sum equivalent to the cost of their repair or replacement, taking into account their age and condition immediately prior to their loss or damage, subject to a maximum liability of RM200 for consignment of goods and RM50 for consignment of documents.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless SEND Network Sdn. Bhd. and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
Changes to terms of service
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
We do not automatically offer refunds for service delay or failures, but will investigate on case-by-case basis. Any refunds will be made to your account’s credit.
Any unused credit in your account is also non-refundable. The credit however does not expire, and you can use this credit on any of our SEND delivery services in the future.
SEND is not responsible for any packaging. Any damages caused by poor packaging of goods is not refundable.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT (PDPA)
Some of the following has been taken from Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (hereinafter referred to as the “Act”), which regulates the processing of personal data in commercial transactions, applies to SEND Network Sdn Bhd (hereinafter referred to as “our”, “us” or “we”) as a data user.
Hereinafter the person who register using our system and platform of SEND will be referred as “user(s)”. For the purpose of this notice, terms used herein shall have the meanings ascribed to them in the Act.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from user when user register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from user when user register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain site features in the following ways:
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features
- To quickly process user’s transactions
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make user visit to our site as safe as possible.
We may or may not use Malware Scanning
User’s personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information user supply is encrypted.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of user’s personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits
- Keep track of advertisements
User can choose to have user’s computer warn user each time a cookie is being sent, or user can choose to turn off all cookies. User do this through user’s browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at user’s browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify user’s cookies.
If user choose to prevent cookies from being sent, certain features will be disabled. This might affect the user’s experience and causes the site to be less efficient since certain features will not be able to function properly.
However, user can still place orders.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect user email address in order to be in accordance with CAN-SPAM.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, user can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove user from ALL correspondence.
SENDER Terms and Condition
By using SEND application and website you acknowledge that a contract is formed when you agree to the terms of a job with another user. As a SENDer, you acknowledge that you will comply strictly with the User’s instructions in exchange for the payment that User have agreed to, understanding that you will have to assume the responsibility of your own costs and utilize your own method of transport in pursuit of completing the job.
Payment for jobs can be done through the payment service provider. Both parties agree to notify SEND of any disputes arising from the job at least (30) days before initiating any proceedings or action against the other party, utilizing SEND as an intermediary and mediator to resolve disputes.
Payment for SENDers
As a SENDer, I give consent for SEND Network Sdn. Bhd (SEND) to collect payment from the user on behalf of me after deducting the SEND system fee as per decided by SEND. The current SEND system fee is RM3 or 10% of the job fee, whichever is higher. I also agree that the system fee can vary from time to time and fully under SEND jurisdiction to amend the fees at any time without notice in advance.
Payment calculation is carried out weekly. Payment will be transferred directly to the SENDer’s bank account not later than 7 working days of the following week, unless SENDer has been informed otherwise. Notification of any delayed payment will be informed by SEND.
Insurance for SENDers
SEND is not directly responsible for any accident involving our SENDers, either for vehicle damages or personal injuries. All expenses and charges that may arise will be directed to the personal responsibility of the SENDer.
A SENDer is strongly advised to obtain a personal insurance. SEND can only act as a mediator in helping both parties in finding a solution in the event of an accident, such as by providing information that is helpful to an investigation like license plates.
SENDers Standard Operation Procedure
Accepting Job / Bid
- Make sure you go through the details before you accept or bid. Eg;
- Pickup location
- Delivery location
- Time if it is scheduled delivery
- Quantity and item size
- Requirement (SEND Bags, Ropes, Etc)
- Remarks (Certain jobs might have extra remarks such as surprise)
- For bidding job, please be reminded that some user might not proceed with the job.
After accepting job/bid accepted-
- For current job, once a SENDer’s bid is accepted, they need to call the user & pickup place (if different people) to notify them on SENDer’s ETA.
- For schedule, SENDers need to start the job 1 hour before the pickup time and notify their ETA to user & pickup place (if different people).
- Make sure you reach to pick up location on time for scheduled job and within one hour for the current job.
- If delay, make sure to inform the user and SEND admin/ support
- If the user change location, you have the right to reject the job and make sure you inform SEND admin / support on the issue. You will be paid half of the amount. Never ask for extra money unless it’s offered by the user or advised by SEND admin.
- Once pickup, please call the receiver right after that to ensure the receiver is at the drop off location unless advised by the user not to (ex: surprise delivery). This will prevent the SENDer from having a failed delivery after arriving at the drop off location
Delivery in progress
- Make sure you send the item straight away after pickup. Do not delay the delivery!
- Make sure the app is on at all time during the delivery. This is to make sure user and admin can monitor your progress. Please take note that live tracking is one of our main features and selling points to the customer. (Tips : bring more power bank or car charger)
- If you are facing any issue that will cause delay or the item/parcel is damaged, please notify SEND support/ admin and user for the issue
- Make sure to follow law and regulation while driving/riding to avoid any incident. SENDers are responsible for their own safety and the item they deliver.
- Make sure you deliver to the correct recipient unless you got consent from the user/recipient to pass the item to others.
- Make sure to ask the recipient to key in their name and IC number to complete the job.
- Please take a photo of the item with the recipient if the item is a fragile item like cakes and flowers. It will be the prove if there is any complaint on the item.
- After you have completed the job, you are advisable to call the user and inform them of the job status and ask politely to give you a good rating.
- The sender is responsible for item damaged during the delivery process. Compensation up to RM200 will be charged if the SENDer is found at fault after the investigation is done.
- The sender is advised to take a photo of the item before and after especially for a fragile item to avoid any dispute by User.
- The compensation will be deducted from SENDer weekly payment (if weekly payment is more than the compensation amount).
- If not, investigation and arrangement will be taken as per decided by SEND.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT (PDPA)
Some of the following has been taken from Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (hereinafter referred to as the “Act”), which regulates the processing of personal data in commercial transactions, applies to SEND Network Sdn Bhd (hereinafter referred to as “our”, “us” or “we”) as a data user. Hereinafter the person who register using our system and platform of SEND will be referred as “participant(s)”. For the purpose of this notice, terms used herein shall have the meanings ascribed to them in the Act.
This Notice serves to inform you that we may process your personal data.
- The personal data in relation to you may include information on your name, address, contact details, resume, details of birth, education background, employment history, referees, police check (including background, credit and references checks), copies and other details of identification documents, marital status, racial or ethnic origin, physical or mental health or medical condition(s), commission or alleged commission of any offence or proceedings for any offence committed or alleged to have been committed including past misconduct, the disposal of such proceedings or the sentence of any court in such proceedings and information captured on security systems (including voice, video, Close Circuit Television (CCTV) and security recordings). You may also be required to provide us with your personal financial and social security details, your relatives’ personal and financial details, your emergency contact details and details of directorship or shareholding.
- We may process your personal data, including any additional information you may subsequently provide to us, for the purposes of the contract of service or contract for service or such other contract as may have been entered into between you and us or for the purpose of your participation.
- In addition to the above, the personal data and the other information collected from you, including any information that you subsequently provide may be used and processed by us for the following reasons:-
- processing applications including pre-employment checks;
- complying with the compliance and disclosure requirements of any and all governmental and/or quasigovernmental departments and/or agencies, regulatory and/or statutory bodies (e.g. Inland Revenue Board, the Employees’ Provident Fund Board, the Social Security Organisation and Bank Negara Malaysia), only if it is applicable;
- to enforce our rights under employment law or any other applicable laws to defend our rights under the law including but not limited to any disciplinary action or actions relating to the termination of employment and/or your participation in our platform; and
- purposes relating thereto.
- Participants or potential participants ought to be aware that failure to supply such data will result in us being unable to process applications, or affect our ability to perform our obligations under any potential or existing contract and/or your ability to enjoy the benefits of from SEND’s platform.
- If an application for registration is successful, data about participants (including sensitive personal data) may also be collected from participants during the period of their participation with us and from other sources such as third party background checks, any registered credit reporting agency, any regulatory authorities and any authority, central depository or depository agent in relation to the securities industry.
- Data held by us relating to participants and potential participants will be kept confidential but we may provide such information to the following parties, whether within or outside Malaysia, for the purposes as set out in paragraph 4 above (which parties may also subsequently process, transfer and disclose such data for the purposes set out in paragraph 4):-
- SEND Network Sdn. Bhd. or any majority owned affiliates thereof (“SEND”);
- any agent, contractor, service provider, any professional adviser or third party who provides administrative, telecommunications, human resources management or administrative services (including but not limited to performance of pre-employment or background checks, payroll administration, safety and provision or administration of benefits entitled to by employees) or any other service to SEND;
- any other person under a duty of confidentiality to SEND which has undertaken to keep such information confidential;
- persons seeking participant references in respect of participant;
- any person to whom SEND is under an obligation to make disclosure under the requirements of any law binding on the SEND or under and the purposes of any guidelines or regulations issued by regulatory or other authorities with which SEND are expected to comply;
- any court and/or officer of the court;
- any healthcare professional or hospital;
- our auditors;
- our lawyers and compliance professionals;
- our banks; and
- our service providers and vendors.
Enquiries or Complaint
You may access and request for correction of your personal data and/or to limit the processing of your personal data, or make any enquiries or complaints in respect of your personal data, by contacting us at our office address, presently at:-
SEND Network Sdn Bhd
No. 8C, Lorong Teknologi 3/4,
Taman Sains Selangor 1,
47810 Petaling Jaya,
Tel: +603 6150 0338
- Pursuant to the Act, we may refuse to comply with your request for access or correction to your personal data and if we refuse to comply with such request, we will inform you of our refusal and the reason for our refusal.
- We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and will ensure that a notice of such amendments will be made available to you through the SEND weekly newsletter or through any other mode we view appropriate and suitable.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the personal data you provide us is accurate, complete and not misleading and that such personal data is kept up to date.
- If you give us personal data or information about another person, you must first confirm that he/she has appointed you to act for him/her, to consent to the processing of his/her personal data and to receive on his/her behalf any data protection notices.
- Any personal data supplied by you will be retained by the JPM Group as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes set out in this Notice or as is required to satisfy any legal, regulatory and/or accounting requirements.
- Your continued participation and registration with us is deemed consent for us to collect, process, and store the data in accordance with the above. Failure to consent to the above may result in our inability to perform our obligations under any potential or existing contract or your ability to enjoy the benefits of your participation with us.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to:
SEND NETWORK SDN. BHD.
No. 8C, Lorong Tenologi 3/4,
Taman Sains Selangor 1,
Kota Damansara Petaling Jaya,
Selangor 47810 Malaysia.
Customer Support Hotline:
1700 81 5516
+6012 516 2305
Customer Service & Office Hours:
Monday to Saturday 9.00am to 7.00pm
Support & Enquiry Email: